The Latest Information Technology & Cyber Security News
- Revising your backup strategy in 2023 November 29, 2022The data backup strategies that prevent loss and protect suspension of company activities
- What is social engineering? November 9, 2022How to identify the manipulative threat and prevent human error-based attacks
- Over two fifths of security professionals are investing in endpoint security November 9, 2022Cyber Security Hub research finds that 63 percent of cyber security professionals said that their company believes endpoint security is an investment priority
- Data breaches on gaming sites are becoming more common November 8, 2022With a number of gaming sites falling victim to data breaches in July of this year, CS Hub looks at why these sites are often targets for hackers
- The main challenges facing CISOs October 6, 2022How CISOs can help their organizations avoid cyber risks by choosing the right tools and ensuring they have compiled a rigorous risk register
- Meta fined $275m for breaking EU data privacy law November 29, 2022Ireland’s data privacy regulator has fined Meta roughly $275 million for failing to prevent a 2019 data breach that affected more than 500 million Facebook users.
- How zero trust DevOps eliminates risk of unsanctioned cloud access November 29, 2022While organizations must install a culture of DevSecOps to realize all of zero trust's benefits, technology and automation do not pose any hurdles to implementing these principles.
- Strategies for closing the cybersecurity skills & leadership gap November 29, 2022Closing the cybersecurity skills gap requires a two-pronged approach to cyber best practices and education, leveraging the cloud and automation.
- Building trust with reputational defense November 29, 2022By evaluating the risks of your information and reputation across the new business and technical realities of today, you can more successfully manage and govern your business.
- FCC bans telecom, video surveillance equipment over national security concerns November 28, 2022The FCC announced it adopted new rules that ban U.S. sales and imports of Huawei and ZTE telecommunications equipment out of national security concerns.
- Securing Your Move to the Hybrid Cloud August 1, 2022Infosec expert Rani Osnat lays out security challenges and offers hope for organizations migrating their IT stack to the private and public cloud environments.
- 380K Kubernetes API Servers Exposed to Public Internet May 20, 2022More than 380,000 of the 450,000-plus servers hosting the open-source container-orchestration engine for managing cloud deployments allow some form of access.
- Deep Dive: Protecting Against Container Threats in the Cloud May 2, 2022A deep dive into securing containerized environments and understanding how they present unique security challenges.
- Security Turbulence in the Cloud: Survey Says… April 29, 2022Exclusive Threatpost research examines organizations’ top cloud security concerns, attitudes towards zero-trust and DevSecOps.
- Firms Push for CVE-Like Cloud Bug System April 26, 2022Researchers propose fresh approaches to cloud-security bugs and mitigating exposure, impact and risk.