8(a) STARS III
About the GSA 8(a) STARS III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
To learn more about GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC, visit www.gsa.gov/s3.
Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0077
Prompt Payment Terms: 0.2% Net 10 Days
Announcement: The 8(a) STARS III GWAC was awarded on June 17, 2021.
GSA issued the 8(a) STARS III GWAC notice to proceed on July 2, 2021, effectively opening the contract for business.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS III program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
8(a) STARS III Features
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one three-year option
- $50 billion program ceiling
8(a) STARS III Labor Rates
8(a) STARS III Contract Manager
- Kevin Bryan Grimes, PMP, MBA
- Contract Program Manager
- Office: (404) 209-8959
- Email: email@example.com